2008年10月16日木曜日

Speech of Presentation


This festival is called "La Fete des vendanger de Neuchatel" in French. It is held on last weekend of September, and it continued three days and nights. This is main festival in Neuchatel, so it is held on large scale. Wine makers who ride on festival car hand out wines, cheeses, fruits, sweets, etc to audience. We can see Guggen musik parade, fanfare parade, children's parade, too. Look at the right bottom picture. It is called "Corso Fleuri", and it parades through the city. This is made by local artists and craftsman. It is big festival, and warms up very much. I would like to go this festival!

5 件のコメント:

Rickey さんのコメント...

The festival is elegant festival! I want to go there and watch it!

mamisira さんのコメント...

Your presentation was nice, that's mean contents and your pronunciation!!

Gachako さんのコメント...

I didn't know this festival, so I want to join this, and I want to have a sweets!

Moomin さんのコメント...

This festival sounds interesting!
I want to see and join this!!

★Putti★ さんのコメント...

I wanna join this festival!! Let's go to Switzerland together someday.